Kelly Baham, PT, MSPT
Kelly's love for physical therapy began with a 14 year career in gymnastics which culminated in an All American title and National Championship Team title at the University of Alabama. Kelly graduated with a Masters in Physical Therapy from the University of Alabama at Birmingham in 1992. After graduation, Kelly received extensive post graduate training in orthopedic manual therapy and worked with the world renowned Steadman-Hawkins clinic in which she treated elite, high profile athletes. Her passion deepened as she specialized in spine and women's health diagnoses. Kelly is a member of the American Physical Therapy Association and she is a STOTT® Pilates Certified Instructor. When not treating patients in the clinic, you will find her with her family camping, hiking and skiing.
- Graduate of the University of Alabama at Birmingham with a Master's of Science in Physical Therapy in 1992
- Extensive post-gradute training in Orthopaedic Manual Therapy
- Worked with renowned Steadman-Hawkins Clinic, treating high-profile athletes
- 18 years of experience specializing in spine, 10 years of experience specializing in Women's Health
- Member of the American Physical Therapy Association, Women's Health Section and the Society of Urological Nurses and Associates
- STOTT PILATES® Certified Instructor